Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:17:12 -0700
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?Edward_Tomasz_Napiera=C5=82a?= <trasz@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "arch@" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adapting FreeBSD to PSARC/2010/029.

On Oct 29, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Edward Tomasz Napiera=C5=82a wrote:
> Currently, NFSv4 ACLs support in FreeBSD adheres to a draft by Sam =
Falkner
> (it also complies with RFC3530, but that one leaves many things =
undefined).
> Semantics for both UFS and ZFS is exactly the same.  With ZFS v28, the
> semantics has changed; see the link below for details:
>=20
> =
http://arc.opensolaris.org/caselog/PSARC/2010/029/20100126_mark.shellenbau=

I guess I need to get back to work on the NFSv4 ACL support for =
libarchive, eh?

This is great.  Together with the acl_is_trivial_np() test function, the =
ACL
support now makes a lot more sense.

The chmod(2) interaction, in particular, is a huge improvement.

Tim