Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 1995 21:29:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        amengual@sadeya.cesca.es (Carlos Amengual)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBsd 2.0.5 installation with Windows 95

> Independently of this problem with the boot manager, do Win95 partitions
> allow to be mounted as dos filesystems under FreeBSD ?  It looks like
> not, as its FAT is the new VFAT, and knowing it for sure would help me
> to decide whether to install it on my home PC or not.

I've mounted my Win95 partition under FreeBSD 2.0.5 and it seems
to work (very light use only so far, I try not to use MSDOSFS.)

I solved the booting mess easily since I happen to also have OS/2
Warp installed on my machine. The OS/2 boot manager makes everyone
happy. =)

-Ade Barkah
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - www: <http://hemi.com/>;