Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:49:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      <satkal79@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help on nslookup

Dear Sirs,
I m a final year computer science student and my
project focusses on FreeBSD's DNS lookup system.
Currently , I m trying to understand how nslookup
system works. I know where the source code for
nslookup resides (usr/src/usr.sbin/ypserv/)....but the
source codes which resides there are very raw , there
are no comments or proper documentation on it. Is
there anyone , that could provide me with proper
documenatation on the nslookup source codes and also
on any material on nslookup and gethostbyname system.

Regards,
Sathia