Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 06:34:26 -0300
From:      Paulo Ricardo Trainini <trainini@fortnet.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?gtop_don=B4t_run_in_FreeBSD_4.3?=

To Technical Support,

I am using gnome over FreeBSD 4.3 when I try run gtop, it fail with the
message: "Can only run on FreeBSD 4.2-BETA i386 glibtop: Request 50 bytes
but got 671711392."

And when I try run CPULoad applet, it fail with the message:
"multiload_cpuload_applet applet apears to have died unexpectedly."

And when I try run NETLoad applet, it fail with the message:
"multiload_netload_applet applet apears to have died unexpectedly."

I have searched the solution to these but without success. If you know, how
can I do it? This problem is corrected in FreeBSD 4.4?

thank you,

Paulo

---
Paulo Ricardo Trainini