Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 14:53:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Clark <clark@open.org>
To:        Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Forwarding IP wierdly.

One of my friends used tcpdump or the like to figure out where the updates
come from, and once that is known things get easy.

Once you have the update file, grabbed via ftp, you can put it onto the
workstations anyway you like.

I think he has the file in some readonly publicly available spot, and some
mechanism to copy the file down to the client whenever a newer one shows
up.

I can ask for more details if you like.

						[RC]