Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:59:47 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Tyler Spivey <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: User-mounting floppies (was Re: stupid questions)

I still believe that for security reasons, only root should be allowed
to add/remove file systems.  You're opening yourself to a world of hurt
if you take this approach (imho).

It all depends on how much access you want to give your users,
how much you trust them, and how you weigh security Vs. ease of use for
users.

Just my two cents,
Marc