Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:26:47 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: kernel compile succeeds but is unusable, take two

                                                           Friday, December 03, 1999
   I just finished re-getting /usr/src/sys from freebsd2 and removing
the "device vt0..." line and the compiled kernel BOOTED! I want to say
a warm and deep Thank You for all their help to:

Trond Endrestol <trond@ramstind.gtf.ol.no>
Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
John Reynolds~ <jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com>
Geff Hanoian <boing@boing.com>

   Among them they answered all my questions and even some I didn't
think to ask! Thanks a lot guys.

--
 Ben Williams.

--