Date:      22 Nov 96 15:47:13 EDT
From:      msimon03 <msimon03@colybrand.com>
To:        hardware <hardware@freebsd.org>, Steve Coltrin <spc@okway.okstate.edu>
Subject:   Re: Unsuscribe.

Hi Steve Coltrin,

I appreciate your bringing out the spelling mistake.    I regret for the
spelling error.   Many mail-readers do not have a spell-checker and hence there
could happen a spelling error once in a while.    More over not every one in
the world use ENGLISH as their first language.   In fact people from all over
the world use freeBSD and hence subscribe to this mailing list.   Hence we
should be a little more  tolerent to those people who do not use English as
their native language.

Among all the people who subscribe to this mailing list, only you seems to be
having a tendency to insult people.    Being in a university (Okstate.edu) you
are a privileged person and hence should help others to learn more and not to
ridicule them.    Or does it mean that these days your university teaches only
foul languages like what you used here.

Let our fellow members of this mailing list decide.

Thanks,
Mathew Simon.
Author:  spc@okway.okstate.edu (Steve Coltrin)
Date:    11/22/1996

     Please learn how mailing lists work.

     Please learn to frigging SPELL; `unsuscribe' is not a word, you moron.