Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:58:07 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DHCP not getting IP -- SWEET!!

On 10/27/01 08:27 PM, Chris Browning sat at the `puter and typed:

> > Create the file /etc/start_if.xl0
> > (assuming the interface you are configuring with DHCP is xl0)
>
> <snip>
>
> Gawd, the stuff one stumbles across on this list! Too Sweet!
>
> I've been wrestling with that for years!
>
> That's a keeper. Thanks, Louis

Definitely a pleasure.  I've gotten *SO* much more help on this list
than I have been able to return, so very glad I could help.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Steele's Law:
  There exist tasks which cannot be done by more than ten men
  or fewer than one hundred.