Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:12:49 -0600
From:      rootman <rootman@xmission.com>
To:        joel2a@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Justification for using FreeBSD

Ok, you made some obvious but good points.

> PS. My derogatory comment: Why is a manager who doesn't know that in charge
> of making IT decisions?!!

Probably because the manager that gave her the job, doesn't even know how
to create a desktop icon and believes an IT manager doesn't have to have
an IT/Technical back ground to successfully manage an IT department.

Joe Warner
Daemon News
Bringing BSD Together
Daemon News E-Zine http://www.daemonnews.org