Date:      Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:44:31 +0200
From:      Sebastian Fohler <info@far-galaxy.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   undefined symbol pthread_join on ffmpeg using php5-ffmpeg

here some outputs which may help to find a solutions:

php -m:
http://rafb.net/p/zwa1yf30.html

make clean install output:
http://rafb.net/p/IojEVb56.html

objectdump -T ffmpeg.so
http://rafb.net/p/NflnRH33.html

ldd ffmpeg.so
http://rafb.net/p/pkhpyy75.html

The stranges thing is, I don't have to recompile php-ffmpeg. The Problem
vanishes the second I recompile ffmpeg with --disable-pthread or without
--enable-phtread

Regards
Sebastian

 >/This hint didn't work for me. Some other idea's how to fix that
/>/problem?
/>/I'm using:

/>/ffmpeg-2007.09.14   Hyper fast realtime audio/video
/>/encoder/converter, streamin
/>/php5-ffmpeg-0.5.0_2 The ffmpeg shared extension for php

/>/right now, and have exactly the same error mentioned in this thread: />/

/>/http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=115893

/>/Any help would be great, cause I need the "pthread" option for
/>/ffmpeg.

/>/Regards
/>/Sebastian

/>/On Sep 6, 2007, at 12:45 AM, Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez wrote:

>/ Hi guys :)
/>/
/>/ Could anyone see the PR/115893? it seems like a ffmpeg problems with
/>/ threads support.
/>/
/>/ http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=115893
/
Try adding ${PTHREAD_LIBS} in CFLAGS+= in graphics/php4-ffmpeg/Makefile
and see if that fixes the problem.

Michael

>/
/>/ Greetings
/>/ ACM
/>/ freebsd-multimedia at freebsd.org
/>/ To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-multimedia-
/>/ unsubscribe at freebsd.org