Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:18:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      Staffan Ulfberg <staffanu@nada.kth.se>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bin/9573: ksrvtgt not working

>Number:         9573
>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       ksrvtgt not working
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I had a problem getting ksrvtgt working, and found that the last line
in /usr/bin/ksrvtgt reads

kauth -n "$1.$2$realm" -l 5 -f "$srvtab "

It seems that it has been this way since CVS version 1.1 of the file
(/usr/src/crypto/kerberosIV/appl/kauth/ksrvtgt.in), from looking at
the CVS repository.  However, the space before the last quote stops
kauth from findning the srvtab, and looking at the KTH source
distribution of eBones, there's indeed no space there.
>How-To-Repeat:
Use ksrvtgt.
>Fix:
Delete a space from the last line of