Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:02:16 -0816 (EAS)
From:      "Patrick J. Collins" <pc012@seqeb.gov.au>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lkms & i386/isa/isa_device.h

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:39:43 +1100 (EST) John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
wrote:

> G'day,
>
> For custom lkms that are not built as part of the FreeBSD source tree,
> header files like sys/i386/isa/isa_device.h that aren't installed by
> 'make includes' are a problem. Shouldn't this be installed in
> /usr/include/machine/isa?! I don't think I should have to keep a FreeBSD
> source tree on a machine just to compile custom code.

While where on this subject does anyone know why the led.lkm
and the coin.lkm modules won't build any more. These modules
where quite usefull as the building blocks for other
interesting I/O projects. The two modules are still in the
incoming area of freebsd.cdrom.com.

Patrick J. Collins
The South East Queensland Electricity Corporation

pc012@seqeb.gov.au