Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request of help to FreeBSD comunity

Hi, I'm Fabio and i registered a domain: webcaribe.net
in Network Solutions 11 days ago (jun-08).
I filled out the form with the RIGHT information:
primary hostname   : nietzsche.webcaribe.net
primary ip         : 209.88.252.106
secundary hostname : metrotel.metrotel.net.co
secundary ip       : 200.30.54.1

my dns works:
nietzsche# dnsquery webcaribe.net
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id:
47747
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 3, AUTHORITY:
1, ADDITIONAL: 1
;;      webcaribe.net, type = ANY, class = IN
webcaribe.net.          1H IN MX        10
mail.webcaribe.net.
webcaribe.net.          1H IN NS
nietzsche.webcaribe.net.
webcaribe.net.          1H IN SOA
nietzsche.webcaribe.net. root.nietzsche.webcaribe.net.
(
                                        20000693
 ; serial
                                        1H
 ; refresh
                                        15M
 ; retry
                                        5w6d16h
 ; expiry
                                        1H )
 ; minimum

webcaribe.net.          1H IN NS
nietzsche.webcaribe.net.
nietzsche.webcaribe.net.  1H IN A  209.88.252.106
nietzsche#

The network solution's forms keep showing me an error:
"Invalid char at 7a, 8a".
I read the templates and i dont see the error in my
form.
I payed US$35 and i havent used any service from
network solutions.
I have sent 5 email asking for help to network
solutions and they havent email me.
What can i do?
Do i have to sit here and wait for them?

I'm the only one working on this, i have my leased
line with my ip, and i havent figure out how to solve
this. I really need this. I ask FreeBSD comunity for
help, maybe someone work on ns or know any legal right
that i have.

It's incredible how can a compahy unrespect a client
in this way.

Thanks for your time.

att, A freebsd user.