Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 1996 15:16:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        StevenR362@aol.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: transfig build error

On Sat, 10 Aug 1996, Steven M. Ratliff wrote:

> transfig fails to build with the following error.  This is with a
> current ports tree as of 8/10/96 2:00am EDT.
> Send any replies to StevenR362@aol.com
>

> cd dev; make JPEGINCDIR=/usr/local/include libtransfig.a
> cc -m486 -O2   -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/X11 -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DCSRG_BASED  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO  -DDVIPS -DNFSS -DNDBM -DEPSF -DUSE_XPM -c readjpg.c
> *** Error code 1

I just updated it from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2, but I just finished rechecking
this, and it compiles fine.  I compiled it before committing on thud, too,
and it went fine.  Can you-fetch the latest port, and try again, verifying
it's for version 3.1.2?  Maybe something's wrong with archives lately, I
just got the same kind of complaint on another recently updated port, from
Narvi.  In neither case have I found anything wrong... I will fix
immediately anything that I can find wrong, of course.

Thanks.  Let me know, I'm concerned ....

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |