Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:23:51 -0400
From:      mmr@netexp.net
To:        mmr@netexp.net
Subject:   500 numbers are here

**********************1-500 PHONESEX IS HERE**********************************

We are 500 AUDIOTEXT INC..  We provide the latest Virtual chat phone programs on the net today.  Our program has the following features:

NOW GET YOUR 1-500 NUMBERS USE 500 LIKE 1-800 THE CALLER CALLS YOUR 500 NUMBER AND GETS FORWARED TO ANY TERMINATION POINT YOU SELECT.  ALL CALLERS HERE A 900 LIKE PREAMBLE STATING THE COST OF THE CALL.  CONVERSION RATES WILL BE OUT OF THIS WORLD

1+ dialing pattern ( No 900 or 800 turndowns)  all callers connect.
3 different area codes.  664, 767, 473  784
straight and gay programs
high holdtimes
monthly payment
weekly call stats.

we pay 0.18 to 0.30 cents per minute based on volume
all numbers are individual to the webmaster

 FOR NUMBERS EMAIL US AT mmr@columbus.rr.com