Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:32:02 +0100
From:      Olivier Cherrier <Olivier.Cherrier@cediti.be>
To:        'freebsd-net' <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   pptp server

Hi.

I would like to install a pptp server on a FreeBox 4.2 firewall.
I have to allow remote connections from windows clients (Win 98 - 2k) to
this firewall. This firewall runs IPF and IPNat.

I tried mpd 3.2
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/net/mpd-netgraph/
pkg-descr).
But, I don't success in establishing a vpn between a windows and my pptp
server : windows don't accept the mpd encryption protocol.

Has someone succeed in using mpd as pptp server with windows clients ?

I would like to ask you whether someone knows a solution to do VPNs between
a BSD and many windows clients (with or without mpd)?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Olivier Cherrier