Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:10:17 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: editors/scite core dumps during exiting at 5.1

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:00:13 +0200, Piero <piero@poprostu.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you seen this behaviour?

I just installed them and played with it by saved two files, reopen,
re-run and etc. I can't reproduce the crash, so can you show me the step
by step to reproduce the crash?

===================================
# pkg_info | grep sci
scintilla-gtk2-1.55_1 A full-featured free source code editing component
for GTK+
scite-gtk2-1.55_1   A full-featured SCIntilla based Text Editor for
GTK/GNOME
===================================

Cheers,
Mezz

> editors/scite core dumps at exiting the program when it was run in
> FreeBSD 5.1. Below are outputs from gdb for 1: Scite & Scintilla
> compiled WITH_GTK2 and 2: with older GTK 1.2. It would crash equally
> with GTK 2.4 and GTK 1.2
>
> I use SciTE at 4.8 also and it works well. At 5.1 it crashes though
> it is able to save session file
<snip>

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.