Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:54:06 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Michael A. Dorin" <mad@theoden.adc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   more info on disk crash

For those who have not read my first message, my
system crashed this morning.

It is running BSD2.1.6.
A Cyrix p166+ based system with an approved motherboard,
I just can't think of which one.

I was reading my mail, the mail file was huge as  I
subscribed to this mailing list.

While I was exciting, the disk crashed.

Not only did the main disk crash, but the second IDE
drive was also damaged.  (Only one partition on the
second IDE was readable)

Are there any known problems in 2.1.6 that would
cause this?  I could think perhaps one drive, but why
both?

-Mike