Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 13:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        dufault@hda.com (Peter Dufault)
Cc:        thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem adding a second SCSI disk on 1542CF

> Thomas Gellekum writes:
> >
> > Which year was that?  My card was produced in 1993.  Can anyone tell
> > more about this filter?  Ripping out the good cables from one of our
> > VAXstations just for testing is unfortunately not an option; our
> > admin is not amused about it.
>
> My "C" was sent back for repair on June 24, 1993, shortly after I bought
> it.  I can't take down the system to check the date on the card right
> now.

And from looking at my current revision board I can not see a revision
stamp that would tell me much of anything (PC artwork is rev C, this
has the ``passive filter'' properly intergrated into the design artwork,
the first batch of fixed boards had it soldered on the back side of
the card as a resistor and a capacitor near the external connector).