Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:50:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott Nolde <scott@smnolde.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DHCP not getting IP

er, excuse me, 'man dhclient.conf' from the example deep down in the man
page:
interface "ep0" {
           send host-name "andare.fugue.com";
           send dhcp-client-identifier 1:0:a0:24:ab:fb:9c;
<snippage>
}

smacked into the keyboard previously by owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG=
:

 >Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:26:20 -0400
 >From: Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
 >To: Scott Nolde <scott@smnolde.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
 >Subject: Re: DHCP not getting IP
 >
 >On 10/27/01 08:19 PM, Scott Nolde sat at the `puter and typed:
 >> man dhcp.conf for a good example of how to 'spoof' a MAC address of a N=
IC
 >> card.
 >>
 >> - Scott
 >
 >Uh, not really:
 >$ man dhcp.conf
 >No manual entry for dhcp.conf
 >
 >Maybe you mean dhclient.conf?
 >
 >I didn't find any such thing there on a quick scan, nor in any of the
 >other dhclient related manpages.  I was sure the start_if.<interface>
 >convention was in one of the manpages, so I probably missed it there.
 >
 >Cheers
 >Lou
 >--
 >Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
 >Fully Funded Hobbyist, KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
 >http://www.keyslapper.org                     =D4=BF=D4=AC
 >
 >QOTD:
 >  "There may be no excuse for laziness, but I'm sure looking."

Scott Nolde
GPG Key 0xD869AB48