Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:34:54 -0600
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache with mod_ssl and other mods

At 09:48 AM 4.5.2002 -0800, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
> [...]

Okay, will do as this one seems to vary a lot with the choice of versions.
For example, I notice the URL you gave uses FP2000 and older versions of
most, including Apache. The Apache/FP I already have is:
apache_fp-1.3.22_1 which includes the FP2002 and no need for patch which
really made the install smooth. The FP_mod is the usual pain I've noticed
so far..... Apache-1.3.24 was just released on March 27 and includes some
security fixes.... wanted to get that one, but also prefer using the
ports.... I'll keep circling the ports...

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone
Server Admin