Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2000 01:41:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Thiemo Nordenholz <nz@thiemo.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Two new non-US CD distributions of FreeBSD spotted

In list.freebsd-advocacy you write:

>> But considering the fact, that they were one month behind Walnut Creek
>> we'll most likely continue to pay their overpriced oversea shipping
>> charges...

>Well, it's also my hope that we'll be able to work with Lehmanns in
>the future to close the gap since neither extreme is really what the

We'll do our very best... There have been some delaying factors in the
production of this CD ROM set, resulting from the fact that this was the
first release we were doing -- and with close cooperation with the US
release team, a shorter "response time" should be possible, if Lehmanns
decides to release further versions of FreeBSD.

Cheers,
  Thiemo

--
Thiemo Nordenholz <nz@thiemo.net>             Chemistry *BSD WinNT CP Coffee!
2*P-II/400 fBSD 4.0-R   P/133 fBSD 3.2  AXPpci33 oBSD/alpha 2.4   MP2k NOS2.1