Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 2015 21:01:41 -0800
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com (Perry Hutchison)
To:        florian.ermisch@alumni.tu-berlin.de
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ICH5 ATA DMA timeouts

Interesting.  The ICH5 is part of the processor chipset, and it
could be "anywhere" on the system board, so finding/identifying
it (so as to point a fan at it, or figure out a way to add a
heatsink) may be less than straightforward -- but it's worth
keeping in mind as something to look into if problems arise.

Any idea where one finds cheap (but reliable) PCI SATA cards
these days?  It would have to be PCI -- this box does not have
PCI-E slots.