Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:43:03 +0900
From:      Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks for all the work on wireless support!

Hi all,
This is just to say a big thank you to whomever (I only know of Mr Losh)
is working on wireless in FreeBSD.
I just spent the better part of one day and a long night trying (and
finally succeeding) to get it to work on a RedHat distro, while (on the
same laptop) in FreeBSD it was a line to add in the kernel config and a
compile away! Granted, it's been a while since I've touched a linux
distro, but I'm a newbie in BSD so...
Anyway, Wellenreiter still is not working, so I thought I might ask:
what about the bsd-airtools, which version of FreeBSD one is supposed to
upgrade to to have them work?
Thanks again
Cyril