Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:38:23 GMT
From:      flz@FreeBSD.org
To:        wblock@wonkity.com, flz@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/116851: x11-drivers/xf86-video-mga - Xorg 7.3 mga driver fails to read video BIOS (G450 dual-VGA)

Synopsis: x11-drivers/xf86-video-mga - Xorg 7.3 mga driver fails to read video BIOS (G450 dual-VGA)

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: flz
State-Changed-When: Mer 2 jan 2008 13:34:54 UTC
State-Changed-Why:
I'm closing this PR cause there's no easy way to fix this in the ports
collection right now. Please work with xorg maintainers to get your
patches in the git repo. If it's committed to master but too late for
1.4.1, I'll reconsider adding it as a local patch.

In the meantime, I've rolled back the mga driver to 1.4.7 as it seems to
fix all single-head issues.

Thanks for your submission.