Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:59:17 +0530 (IST)
From:      haricharan@valuelabs.net
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Retrieving source thru CVS repository

Gentlemen,

We are in the process of  setting up darwin environment. As of now we
could able to install the 7.01 setup on to x86 machine.

Now we are looking fwd to get the source code via CVS using apple Id, but
for that we need the following information.

1. How do we connect to CVS (any commands which help in connecting to CVS)
2. Retrieving the source and Building the packages.

Your advise / support will be highly appreciated.

cheers
Haricharan
Project Lead - Streaming Technologies
Valuelabs