Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 1995 19:31:24 +0900
From:      NIIMI Satoshi <sa2c@and.or.jp>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Japanese fonts?

Now, we have a program named kon (kanji console) in ports/japanese
directory.  This program can display Japanese text in a VGA graphics.
It can also display Chinese and Korean characters.

I'm interested in it can be integrated in boot floppy.  If the work is
done, installation process could display full Japanese text.

# IMHO: the implementation is not so good, but worth than nothing.

--
NIIMI Satoshi