Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:38:37 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Young' <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Unable to connect via ppp (was: Modem Issues)

Well, glad you got it working.  I've been w/o computer for 3 days now 'cause
I moved this weekend, so sorry for not replying sooner.

Alot of people have trouble with the lqr.  Does it drop after 15 minutes of
in-activity or just 15 minutes no matter what?

And yes you are correct about the gateway enable in /etc/rc.conf, and also
you do need to set the BSD machine as the default gateway on the windows
machines.

-Chris