Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:04:14 -0700
From:      "Mike" <massey@rmci.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Boot from disk

Hi all

I have an IMB ThinkPad 765D by design and age it will not boot from a
CD. To load Linux on it I used a specific RH boot diskette that would
allow me to use a CD ROM connect through a serial cable. It has both a
CD and floppy but you can only have one or the other;(

Is there anything like that for FreeBSD. I am digging in Google but if
there's hope let me know

Cheers

M;)