Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:23:05 +0100
From:      Ermal.LUCI@raiffeisen.al
To:        frenchy@driven-monkey.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MPLS and Google SoC

--0__=4EBBF97CDFAB6AC78f9e8a93df938690918c4EBBF97CDFAB6AC7

Please check even NetBSD tech mailing list since there has been posted =
an
updated patch of ayame implementation for netbsd.
This might help you since it fixed some bugs on ayame and has some more=

discussions on the remainings one.

Regards

Ermal Lu=E7i
IT Projects & Development

Raiffeisen Bank of Albania
"D=EBshmor=EBt e 4 Shkurtit" Street, Tirana

Tel: +355 4 233 396 Ext: 1316
E-mail: ermal.luci@raiffeisen.al
Web: www.raiffeisen.al

                                                                       =

             frenchy@driven-mo                                         =

             nkey.com                                                  =

             Sent by:                                                  =
             owner-freebsd-net         freebsd-net@freebsd.org         =

             @freebsd.org                                              =
 cc
                                                                       =

                                                                   Subj=
ect
             02/14/2008 11:16          MPLS and Google SoC             =

             AM                                                        =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Hi All,

My name is Ryan French. I am a uni student at Waikato University in New=

Zealand. This year I will be porting the Ayame project (an
implementation of the MPLS networking stack) to FreeBSD as part of my
course. I was wondering if there was anyone out there wanting to be a
mentor for me with this project for the google summer of code. I'm not
quite sure if this is the right way to try and find someone.

Thanks for any help,

Ryan French.