Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:32:38 Malaysia
From:      Chester Lew Chean Wei <cwlew@mmu.edu.my>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hi,
     Dear Sir/madam,

	Moring to you, I have some problem over FreeBSD, hope you can
help. The problem are I have linux RedHat 6.2 install to my PC as
a OS, my UNIVERSITY (Multi-Media University Malaysia) wants to
install FreeBSD 4.2 and have the PC as Dual-boot, I follow the
installation guide on www.freeBSD.org, first I use Partition
Magic to free up some space from my Linux, so it was called
"Unused". After that i try to install FreeBSD with a "standard
Installation", but when i come to chose or slide the disk space,
the free space cannot been see or detect, so i was not able to
install FreeBSD.

        There is some question that i would like to ask;

1) Can i have Red Hat Linux 6.2 as my first OS and install
FreeBSD and make it "dual-boot" enable?

2) Can i run a network installation?

        Thank you a lot for your assistance and hope to hear from
you soon.

                                      Chester Lew Chean Wei
                                      Technical Assistant (FIST)

This message was sent using MMU Webmail (Malacca) - http://webmail.mmu1.edu.my