Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:38:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firstcut port of espgs 8.15.

The CUPS folks have made their new integration of espgs with ghostscript
8.15 available as an initial release candidate.  Having run into a problem
this weekend that a newer ghostscript would solve (having to do with getting
an -invalidfont- error), I found it and hacked up a quick-and-dirty port.

I'm not opening a PR because this thing is definitely _not_ ready for prime
time and I have no time at the moment to make it so, having started a new
job last week.  I'm therefore making the patch (and distfile, just in case)
available on my website; the patch is 'cups-pstoraster-espgs815.patch' at
http://www.exit.com/Archives/ and the distfile is in the Distfiles directory
below that.

Most notably, this thing installs espgs as a regular ghostscript port, but
the pkg-plist is still the cups-pstoraster port.  I just thought that this
might make a reasonable starting place for whoever wants to pick it up from
here.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/