Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 20:51:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   BSD documentation

I've probably missed a dozen clues, but where do we find such things
are "An Introductory 4.3 BSD Interprocess Communication Tutorial," PS1, 7
and "BSD Interprocess Communication Tutorial," PS1, 8 and other such
BSD document files?  I've looked where I expected to find them, and
didn't.  Are they not bundled with FreeBSD?  Do you have to buy the
4.4BSD Lite CD to get these, or are they even there?

TIA

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417