Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:41:52 -0700
From:      Adam Ellwood <aellwood@ix.netcom.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   running freeBDS 3.2 and cannot make and install dnews

--------------EDA3B26A518D195D9D34A9A8

Hi,

I am running ( output from uname -a ):
FreeBSD news.psteng.net 3.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE #0: Mon May 24
09:50:25 GMT 1999     root@srv.be-com.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/SRV2
i386

I have downloaded the port of dnews, dnews47k_freebsd and I cannot run a
"make install".
I am getting a core dump when make install runs dnews_setup.

Adam

--
A d a m "Put the tea down now!" E l l w o o d
ICG Communications, Inc.

--------------EDA3B26A518D195D9D34A9A8

Hi,
24 09:50:25 GMT 1999&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; root@srv.be-com.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/SRV2&nbsp;
i386
a "make install".
<pre>--&nbsp;
A d a m "Put the tea down now!" E l l w o o d
ICG Communications, Inc.
408.881.3032
aellwood@ix.netcom.com</pre>
&nbsp;</html>