Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:31:46 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

Brett Glass wrote:
> Depends on the convention. What's more, it's not just the COMPANIES
> that do it; a number of attendees are known to dress up on their own.
> I've seen a number of very accurate Lara Crofts at gaming conventions,
> for example. All in good fun, of course. It's NEAT to dress up as a
> fantasy character.

I have no problem with that; it's cool to see Dawn fans all trussed up
at DragonCon like her...:-)

I just don't care for booth babes, much, unless they're actually
INVOLVED with the product (like the ones at the Troma Films booth at
DragonCon).

BTW, I'm doing a number of panels at DragonCon in Atlanta this summer
for the EFGA.  You can find more information on DragonCon at
http://www.dragoncon.org/  If anybody's interested in being on a panel,
contact me for more info.

Thanks,

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000