Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:51:05 +0200
From:      Mel Flynn <mel.flynn+fbsd.ports@mailing.thruhere.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Shota Iwazaki <iwazaki8@yahoo.co.jp>, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: portmaster completion for ZSH

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 21:03:48 Doug Barton wrote:
> Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a more complete ZSH completion for portmaster, can people test
> > it and validate it please.
> >
> > to make it work, copy it to /usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions
> > reload you zsh
> >
> > and portmaster [tab]
> >
> > http://github.com/bapt/zfbsd/blob/master/_portmaster
>
> Since I don't use zsh I have no way to judge what is "better" here, so
> I will leave it to the community to point me in the right direction.

I like this one, but haven't tested the "former". Will do tomorrow as I
suspect daily csup will give me the new portmaster with the old zsh
completion.

@Baptiste, feature request for csup :>. Currently csup -L2 /etc/[tab] gives:
No matches for: `verbosity level' or `corrections'

Sorry for the little hijack, feel free to take it off list.
--
Mel