Date:      Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:27:18 +0200
From:      Georg Bege <therion@ninth-art.de>
To:        Gavin Atkinson <gavin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: support for RT2860 card?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes of course it's Ralink (I keep confusing it with realtek),
so a mistake of mine.
I cant test now but I'll do so in a couple of days (like
tuesday/thursday) - the manpage of run(4) says "USB" - well it's PCI-E
but I guess that doesnt really matter.
At least the RT28xx chipsets are listed, I'll give you an info how this
works out as soon as I've got my hands on the hardware.

cheers

--
Georg Bege <therion@ninth-art.de>

!DSPAM:4e0fb76d844721190211602!