Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 16:13:46 +1000 (EST)
From:      Sleepless in Brisbane <snowy@snowy.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress 10/100 PCMCIA

  A quick question, is the Intel EtherExpress 10/100 PCMCIA supported and
under what version of FreeBSD? I looked at the PAO; and noted this was only
for 3.4 and previous.  I am running 4.0-RELEASE currently (will go to
4.0-STABLE once I get a network card working in this laptop ;)).

  Also I think the PCMCIA card I have is for cardbus32 (not sure of the
wording - PCMCIA in general I have little to deal with) - so are these style
cards supported at all?  There was mention of the 16bit version of the card
working in the /etc/pccard.conf.sample but when looking for an identity string
on boot it just comes back with a null ("") string.

  The card itself works fine at the moment under Winblows98.