Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 03:25:20 +0000
From:      liangshengjun <liangshengjun@huawei.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd v10.1 usb dwc-otg controller question

Hi ,

Now I am porting the dwc-otg driver (FreeBSD v10.1) for X_ platform ,which =
PHY version is "3.00a 10-AUG-2012" of Synopsys.
And the dwc-otg controller is config default as device mode, but some inter=
rupt event is not trigger when connect to host port(PC) .
So I distrusted whether freebsd dwc-otg driver is supported for older older=
 version of synopsys controller?

please help to check follow case:

1.       which version of synopsys is FreeBSD_v10.1 dwc driver designed for=
?

2.       whether the FreeBSD_v10.1 dwc driver supports the dwc driver versi=
on "3.00a 10-AUG-2012" controller?

3.       If unsupported , any suggestion for how to improve FreeBSD_v10.1 d=
wc driver to workwith version "3.00a 10-AUG-2012" controller?

Looking forward to your response, thank you.

Best Wishes
Shengjun Liang