Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:02:11 +0200
From:      Gianluca Anzolin <root@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        question@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel stops when installing freebsd 4.3

Hello,
	I have a problem installing freebsd 4.3 and I think it's related
to IsaPNP. I have a 486/DX2-66 PC and it doesn't support ISAPNP. When I
try to install FreeBSD 4.3 on it the kernel stops and the last message I
get is:

isa0: <ISA bus> on motherboard

I got this problem also with FreeBSD 4.2 but after one or two tries it
worked and I could start the installation process. With FreeBSD 4.3 this
method doesn't work anymore.

After a visit on IRC somebody (who also kickbanned me) told me to ask
here.

	Thank you for your attention,

Gianluca