Date:      08 Nov 2002 16:39:17 -0500
From:      "William N. Culler Jr." <william@neo.rr.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Phoenix port dowload dialog box issue

	I haven't seen anything in regard to the issue I am having with Phoenix
on the list yet so, I am posting this to see if anyone might know what
my problem is.  When I download something with Phoenix and the dialog
box pops up to ask me whether I want to open it or save it to disk, the
window that shows the directory and the contents of the directory that
the item will be download to is in some weird non-text format.  This is
not the actual text of the dialog box itself, but it is the directory
listing and whatever is in that directory.  To be honest with you, it
looks like playing cards lined up next to each other.  This happens no
matter which option I choose.  Thanks for any help.