Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:36:32 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dennis Berger <Dennis@nipsi.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oracle section for current 8.0.7

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 04:13:26AM +0200, Dennis Berger wrote:
> I wonder if the installsection is valid for the current version of=20
> oracle 8i 8.0.7 too ?

  You might try the freebsd-emulation list for the current state of
Oracle on FreeBSD.  I know that with 8.1 there were some problems with
the Java-based installer, which is why we still only document
installing 8.0.  I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I haven't
worked with Oracle in several years.  If you have any luck, please
report back to us so we can update the documentation! ;)

	- Murray

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft--