Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:50:47 -0500
From:      User Shepner <shepner@Eris.Manchester.EDU>
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net, shepner@Eris.Manchester.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dialing problems

>first of all, I had to go dig through my back email....
>....Using a subject line....context is even better.
Im sorry for any confusion that I might have caused.  It been a while since I
have subscribed to the mailing lists and have forgotten how busy they can be.
As for a subject, I wrote the message in vi and then redirected it out.  Is
there any (easy) way to have a subject line show up when the message is sent
that way?

>how fast did you connect with tip?
At 19200

>a shot in the dark is to try using the 'dialup' keyword.
I have been.  It hasnt worked.  Only when I changed the line from
ttyd0	"/usr/libexec/getty V19200" dialup on
or
ttyd0	"/usr/libexec/getty std.19200" dialup on
ttyd0	"/usr/libexec/getty std.19200" unknown on
did dialup start working.

stephen