Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:37:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@MLINK.NET>
To:        aphor@ripco.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: System lockup

I've had communicator 4.6 up for 3d10h now in X. I've had no problems
running 3.2-Stable of Augest 24th. 128M ram 512M swap as well. I always
leave communicator running as soon as I start X up. Saves me the trouble
of waiting for it to load up when I need it. I'm sorry to say I don't know
what your problem is, as communicator and -stable are fine over here.

--Matt