Date:      Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:04:38 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@taximagic.com>
To:        Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        dinoex@freebsd.org, ruby@freebsd.org, pgollucci@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: redmine-1.2.1_1 is still broken

--------------enig32E25C6757BC663F2FC8EC29

We've actually abandoned it at work too, so its not one of my priorities
either.  FWIW, I had 0 local patches in ruby, gems, or redmine.

On 12/02/11 15:24, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:

>>> That is not true. It is still broken and you obviously missed the poi=
nt.

>>> www# cd /usr/local/www/redmine ; rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV=3Dproducti=
on
>>> --trace
>> This exact line works flawlessly for me which is why I did what I did.=

>=20
> That's nice and we should probably find out why it works only for you.
> Probably
> you have integrated some patch or the bug needs some special trigger?
>=20
> It definitely doesn't work for anyone that I have talked to and a PR
> came in
> yesterday complaining about this problem. So I decided to jump into tha=
> and
> mark the port BROKEN again so people know what they can expect. That's
> better
> than shipping a broken redmine with 9.0-RELEASE.
>=20
> I hope nobody feels offended because I'm not the maintainer of redmine
> anymore
> and I'm also not wearing a ruby hat but there was no action about this
> problem
> in the last month and it doesn't look like anybody cares about redmine.=

>=20

--=20
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci@ridecharge.com)
p: 703.579.6947
Director Operations - RideCharge Inc. / Taxi Magic / Sedanmagic
                      http://taximagic.com / http://sedanmagic.com

"The only thing we do consistently is being INconsistent"