Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:44:54 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Steve Schwartz <steve@server.gslink.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: Question :)

You don't have to download 5 million things.  Just download the
floppies/boot.flp image from whichever distribution it is you're
interested in (at the top level directory pub/FreeBSD), write that to
a floppy and boot it.  Read the docs on the boot floppy and follow the
steps described and it will grab everything for you.

					Jordan