Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:45:21 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   agp module?

Hi ...

	I just upgraded to XFree86-4.0.3, and am running KDE-current from
CVS ... I've been watching all the problems ppl have been reporting with
4.0.3, and see ppl bringing up the AGP module ... but there doesn't appear
to be a man page for it.

	I have an AGP/GeoForce2 Video Card in my machine, and have never
had a problem with it ... and have never loaded that module.  What is it
for?  What does it give me that I don't have without loaded?

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org