Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:33:07 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Paul Pathiakis via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie@outstep.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD (GhostBSD) Question?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Paul Pathiakis via freebsd-questi=
ons wrote:
>  Hi Lonnie,
> GhostBSD is FreeBSD running a MATE Desktop.
> Yes, it's incredibly stable.=A0 Yes, it's well designed and
> implemented.=A0 Yes, as my 80+ y.o. mother-in-law will tell
> you, it's easy to use.=A0 (I don't have to spend 1-3 hours
> removing malware, spyware and viruses on the Windoze
> desktop she used to have.=A0 (She went from PC-BSD, to TrueOS
> to GhostBSD over the last 7 years....=A0 and my life has been
> wonderful when visiting since.... :D )

I'd be interested if it's as easy as on regular FreeBSD + MATE
to switch the whole GUI system (minus Firefox and Thunderbird,
of course, because they have their own language-specific stuff
and don't care for system settings) to the _german_ language.

--=20
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0