Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>, "'Philippe Regnauld'" <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Threads across processors

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:33:46 -0400
From: Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu>

Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org> says:
:
: So I think that it is important that effort be dedicated to the UltraSPARC
: port and also the Alpha port (which I am helping with when I can). Or perhaps
: some other comodity hardware that is not as braindamaged as the PC.

So does this mean that we'll start working on PPC machines to edge out
AIX, or how about StrongARMs so that we can get a foothold in the NC
market?

       --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8